Do you want to organize a friendly ping pong competition with your friends? KILLERSPIN MyT 415 Mega Jet Black with an 18 mm top is a great option for you. The top will support your home tournaments with a really good bounce and all the innovative features of the table will ensure the highest comfort possible for you during the game and even after.
- Simple all-black design - will fit in with your home décor and stand out at the same time
- 18mm thick table top - really good bounce for home tournaments
- Scuff-resistant UV finish - protects the table from marks and chipping
- Easy to store thanks to the innovative folding construction
- Built-in storage - up to 8 balls / 2 paddles on each side of the table
- Playback position - practice your new moves even when no one is around by simply folding half of the table up
- 8 locking caster wheels make transport safe and comfortable
- 4 built-in adjustable height levelers - for an even playing surface every time
Great specs but still affordable
(go to the Max model for a more professional bounce)
Free Customisation - express yourself or create an original design (for more information about the table customization send us a note in the chat below or via email)
The PROS and Cons of MyT 415 Mega Jet Black
- + Unique all-black design
- + Affordable table with an incredibly stylish look
- + 18mm top - slightly thicker than the standard MyT 415
- + Built-in storage for balls and paddles
- + Playback mode
- + Lightweight folding design - easy to fold and store (one person is capable of packing the table away)
- + BILT app to help the assemble process
- + Available in navy blue color as well
- - 18 mm may still be too thin for an advanced player (for 25mm version check here)
- - Requires assembly (easy to follow the BILT app)
- - Not ITTF approved (see ITTF approved tables)
Innovation in Every Day Play
Designed for players of any skill level, the MyT 415 Mega Killerspin table brings the latest advances in table tennis to everyday play. With a regulation-sized 18mm thick table top and a scuff-resistant UV finish, this table offers exceptional bounce while remaining protected from ball marks. Four built-in levelers ensure a level playing surface while the locking caster wheels provide stability for high-intensity play. This table’s lightweight folding design offers unparalleled versatility – fold up one side of the table to refine your skills on your own or fold it up completely for easy storage.
NEW Fibonacci-Inspired Table Top
Inspired by the Fibonacci sequence, also known as the Golden Ratio, Killerspin has redesigned the table tops on all available tables to incorporate nature’s principles of beauty. Starting in the model year 2021, every Killerspin table tennis table will feature an "area of artistic expression" along the net, allowing you to customize the table with your logos or artwork without affecting play.
*We recommend washing ping pong balls before use to prevent them from marking the tabletop surface
Brand: Killerspin Environment: Indoor Top: 18mm Color of the Top:
Top finish: Scuff-resistant UV finish Frame type:Folding Wheels: 4 lock wheels on each half Dimensions: 9 feet long by 5 feet wide Weight: 220.0 lb Table Play-BackYes Pre-AssembledNo In the package:
We are covering most of the shipping costs for you to give you the best offer possible. The current Killerspin tables shipping rate for you is $175.00. If your specific location is charged higher than average we will contact you before the table is shipped as additional charges may apply.
WHEN WILL MY TABLE ARRIVE?
Killerspin table orders arrive at destinations in approximately 10-15 business days. This applies to all standard LTL (Curbside with a Liftgate) and White Glove Deliveries.
Please see our full shipping policy for more information.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund you the difference.* See the full terms & conditions of this promotion.
*We reserve the right to reject your price-match request if it means we would incur a loss on the sale. We will not price match below our wholesale cost for the product. We also reserve the right to decline price match requests involving questionable or non-reputable retailers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.